See you two for the 50th Anniversary! You have no idea how much we’ve missed you!
God…the way she looks at him when she says “Yes!”, and for that brief moment after. Especially the moment after. Her eyes just sort of gorgeous open to look at him more, and there’s just love in her eyes. Just…love. <3<3<3
AND THEN HE DOES THAT LITTLE SMILE! AND JUST — MY HEART CAN’T TAKE IT!!!
"She humanizes him just as he time lords her. They were what the other was lacking, they are inseparable " -
Russel T DavisRussell T Davies
30 days of doctor who - day 5
favorite ship: ten/rose
Favorite Rose and Ten moments. 
“Because it goes so fast. I’m not running away from things, I’m running to them. Before they flare and fade forever.
And it’s all right.”
there ain’t nobody else but you.
#So do you suppose they beam at each other this enthusiastically#every single time one of them walks into a room #any mundane room at all #When Rose walks into the TARDIS kitchen for breakfast #and the Doctor is already sitting on top of the refrigerator drinking his morning tea and tinkering with something #he stops what he’s doing and turns the full force of his attention on her #and beams brighter than the sun#Or when they’re cuddling on the couch and watching alien soap operas #and the Doctor remembers he left his sonic in his other trousers and put them in the washing machine#and he dashes out to fetch it before it short circuits #and he comes back two mintues later and Rose is grinning ear-to-ear #just because he walked into the room #Is it some sort of reflex beyond their control #ingrained into their physiological makeup? (via gallifreyburning)
- “From the moment they meet, the Doctor and Rose are soul mates. They understand and complement each other.” – Russell T Davies
- “What Rose brings to the Doctor’s life is completion. It’s completing a circle – he’s male, he’s alien, he’s a traveler. Between the two of them together they complement each other and discover each other. And are in love with each other – absolutely, unashamedly, unreservedly.” – Russell T Davies
- “The Doctor is literally thrown into this bizarre new circumstance before he’s properly gotten himself together after saying farewell to Rose, who was the love of his life.” – David Tennant
- “I think Rose was unique in the sense that she loved him and he loved her back. And it was more than just a hint, it was deeply emotional.” – Freema Agyeman
- “The Doctor and Rose love each other. I think it’s that simple.” – Euros Lyn
- “She’s the one woman, the one human, that can make him better – that can make him a bigger character, a better man.” – Julie Gardner
- “From first holding the Doctor’s hand to a farewell on a beach, Rose is the Doctor’s reason to fight, to endure, to ensure there’s light in the darkness. Together they can achieve anything. As Episode 9 describes it, they are the stuff of legends.” – Julie Gardner
- “Obviously and quite overtly, really, the subtext of this show is that the Doctor is hopelessly in love with Rose.” – Steven Moffat
(quotes are copied from Nili’s post because Google led me to it)
This post could be perfect, except that there is a distinct lack of ANY Rose/9 in those gifs, and that saddens me. Because Rose loved the Doctor, not just 10, and also not just 9. She loved him and he loved her, even when and after he changed.
If this gif set was on it’s own without the quotes, it would be perfectly fine (I mean, the construction and oppositional symmetry really is just beautiful. It’s honestly one of the best gif sets I’ve ever seen!). But when you consider these glorious quotes, I feel like the gifs paired with the quotes should be more representative of the Doctor’s and Rose’s relationship by including gifs of Rose/9.
GOD THIS IS GIVING ME SO MANY FEELINGS I JUST NEED TO CUDDLE WITH SOMEONE JFC!!!!
I’m falling to pieces
All my life I’ve waited
This is true
I know when I go
I’ll be on my way to you
The way that’s true
Then what sort of man is that?
Think about it Doctor, one last day with your beloved….