This is my new favourite post.
Oh Tom :D
More photos from the OUSU Women’s “I Need Feminism Because…” campaign in Oxford.
I really want one of these…
I love this so much.
Minus the “thy racist neighbor”. I accept the fact that racists are alive. I will think very little of them until they learn, comprehend, and practice empathy.
And for “thy imprisoned neighbor”, it depends on what they did. Sexual predators? Oh hell no.
Born in Africa to French wildlife photographer parents, Tippi Degré had a most unusual childhood. The young girl grew up in the African desert and developed an uncommon bond with many untamed animals including a 28-year old African elephant named Abu, a leopard nicknamed J&B, lion cubs, giraffes, an Ostrich, a mongoose, crocodiles, a baby zebra, a cheetah, giant bullfrogs, and even a snake. Africa was her home for many years and Tippi became friends with the ferocious animals and tribespeople of Namibia. As a young child, the French girl said, “I don’t have friends here. Because I never see children. So the animals are my friends.”
This asldkfjdkfj is the most askdjfkdjf ghhhh<333
Happy Birthday, David John McDonald! (18.04.1971)
Ok, this is my last Happy Birthday David Tennant post! :D
Sorry not sorry for the DT spam! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
OH MY GFUCKING GOD
ahahahaha!!! XDD i was always late for school
I was constantly late for school as a kid. In middle school, I was constantly late for homeroom. In high school, I was constantly late for my first class of the day. And in college, I continue to struggle with being late for my first class of the day.
And seeing this just fills me with joy.
JOY, I SAY.
Least sexy thing you could have possibly ever done, ever? That sounds like a challenge to me.
If I ever manage to get another boyfriend, and he’s as awesome as he should be, I am totally going to say this to him. XD
Eerily realistic figures, carved from wood. - Bruno Walpoth
WHAT IN FRESH HELL
I thought that these were people covered in flour or something.
^ That’s exactly what I thought. This is so incredibly incredible. I can’t find words to accurately and concisely describe how utterly amazing these are.
This is a Scottish anti-rape PSA that is a direct response to blaming a rape victim for dressing like a slut. What do you think? Is it effective?
we need PSA’s like this in the U.S. asap. this video gets to the point of what rape culture is and is very serious about it.
WIN WIN WIN WIN
Wow, absolutely. This was amazing, and it was only thirty seconds.
this is fantastic
This!! Show this in the states!
This is amazing
Scotland you’re doing it right! I will hug you Scotland, yes I will.
so proud to be scottish
“Good morning, sweetheart,” he says as you shuffle into the kitchen. You rub your eyes at the brightness of the sunlight - which is pouring in through the open windows - bouncing off of every surface, effectively blinding you. Tom smiles, his expression a mixture of amusement and curiosity. You come over to where he is lounging at the dining table and he opens his arms, inviting you in.
You crawl onto his lap and he shifts so that you are curled up against him comfortably, his long arms wrapped around you. You lift your head to kiss him, but a yawn overtakes you and he laughs loudly, his tongue wedging between his teeth.
“Sleep okay?” he asks and kisses your temple instead. You chuckle and nod, letting out a groggy moan. “There’s coffee ready if you’d like some.”
“I would love a cup,” you say, feeling yourself perk up at the thought of that delicious liquid energy. He pats your leg and you maneuver yourself off of him so he can stand. He pulls you in then for a proper kiss, his mouth soft and familiar, one warm palm coming up to your cheek.
He traces your jaw with the back of his hand, and tilts your chin up so he can look into your eyes. His are bright, full of energy and life; a pool of greens and blues that change with his mood. You can’t help a fluttering in the pit of your stomach when he looks at you like this. Especially first thing in the morning, when his curly mess of hair is still tussled from the night before, and his loose fitting clothes hang so perfectly on his tall, lean, frame.
“I love you, Mrs. Hiddleston,” he whispers, and places a gentle kiss on your forehead. Your eyes close as you smile and wrap your arms around his slender waist. He hugs you tightly and rocks side to side in a silly little dance before stopping with a chuckle and offering you an adorable wink. “Now how about that coffee?”
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT
why why why WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU POST THAT. I CANT LIVE ANYMORE
A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, “Who would like this $20 bill?” Hands started going up. He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this.” He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, “Who still wants it…?” Still the hands were up in the air. “Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?” And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?” Still the hands went into the air. “My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special-Don’t EVER forget it.” If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems.