Any form of bullying, big or small, from light teasing to full on hazing.
I have a debate on bullying in school and to what extent it is present next week and this would help.
bonus points if you have lingering issues
obsessive-compulsive self mutilation body dysmorphic disorder low self confidence social anxiety you know the works
really fucking sucks being that kid in class no one wants to work in pairs with and then you’re forced to just sit there alone acting like it doesn’t bother you at all
There are so many shitty feelings in the world. So many things that absolutely and utterly SUCK. And this is one of them. And it happens to so many, all over. I hate it… I hate that feeling. That feeling of being unwanted, unloved, alone. You feel disgusting, like people hate being near you, and that’s why no one wanted to be your partner.
I fucking hate that. If I ever become a teacher, I’ll pair/partner up the kids, even if it’s just by numbering them off. That way kids don’t get left out like I so often was.
I’m pretty sure I make some version of procrastinating/being lazy every week or so. XD
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
OH MY GFUCKING GOD
ahahahaha!!! XDD i was always late for school
I was constantly late for school as a kid. In middle school, I was constantly late for homeroom. In high school, I was constantly late for my first class of the day. And in college, I continue to struggle with being late for my first class of the day.
And seeing this just fills me with joy.
JOY, I SAY.
I think Elvish should be offered as a foreign language elective in schools.
(This wonderfully appropriate graphic of Newton’s Law of Motion in Quenya was used with kind permission, and for those interested in learning Quenya and how to write it properly in Tengwar, please visit Quenya101!)
I WOULD TAKE THAT CLASS. I WOULD TAKE THAT CLASS IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT!!!
When I get home from ANYWHERE!
Exactly. Going out is often just exhausting, regardless of how much fun I may or may not have while I’m out.
GPOY for possibly everyone of my followers.
in third grade i wrote an essay and used the word astonish and my teacher was shocked and i said “i learned it from pokemon!” and my picture was published in the school newspaper with the caption “SHE LEARNED IT FROM POKEMON”
That is SO awesome.
reblogged from midshot
I really like how they don’t clarify which of the boys in the picture is gay. It’s a subtle way of undermining stereotypes at the same time.
I can not count the number of times this trick has saved my ass.
And people say Tumblr doesn’t teach you life skills…
this will come in handy one day
This would be great if I had a PC. Does it work for Macs, and/or how can I do this or something similar and with the same effect on a Mac?
I don’t hate going to school. I hate waking up in the morning in order to go to school on time. :P
OH MY GOD I KNOW, RIGHT?! It’s like, wtf?! HOW am I supposed to take notes on this tiny little thing that’s digging into my stomach??